Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:18:28 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 1/11/2016 7:11 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:03:10 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

Exactly. The media is not liberal. That's just another
complaint/excuse by conservatives.

How bout you look up what percentage of the media are registered
Democrats and get back to us.

+1 I'll standby for the answer. Liberals own the media, except in a
few cases. Think giant corporations.

Cable news, like Fox ****es them off.

The last number I heard was 85%.

Libs also make the believe that all big business people are Republicans.
Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet and George Soros come to mind.

Best I can tell, only one media company is privately owned.

http://www.oann.com/

Two corporations want them blocked.

"...A mega-cable merger is about to take place unless the FCC hears
your voice. Charter Communications, a company that has filed
bankruptcy multiple times in the last 10 years, is preparing to
acquire two competitors, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks.
In this case, bigger isn’t better. Charter Communications has a
history of offering unfavorable and anti-competitive terms to
independent programmers and flatly refuses to carry One America News
Network. To allow Charter to rapidly expand when it has had trouble
simply running its own business and mistreats independent programmers
isn’t good for America."

http://www.oann.com/help/