Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default LED under the counter light

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 4:19:05 PM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
Did you consider LED strips that can be cut to length and also dimmed?

i looked at them, but when i mentioned to the
manager she said she didn't want anything like
that and for sure not another remote control!

songbird

You can also get rotary dimmers, which is what I bought for our camping set up. The
one I bought is "industrial" in nature, which is fine for camping or a workshop, etc. but
probably not as an exposed unit in a finished room. That is why I suggested the remote.
I'm sure that there are better looking dimmers available, but I haven't looked - yet.