Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 12:55:38 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:39:43 -0500, Micky
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:27:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:17:46 -0500, Micky
wrote:

And what's amazing is that he makes this charge against Cruz without
admitting that the same problem applies to him. He would have you
believe he was born in NYC, but it was actually Yugoslavia.

Where did you get that nugget? Trump was born in Queens.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/20110328125536753.pdf

Do you expect Fox News to work very hard to find out where he was
born, when if anyone succeeds in getting out the news, he'll buy the
station and fire him? Not just fire him, but ruin him. Believe me,
it was Yugoslavia.

Well you'll have to provide me with a credible source. You are
suggesting the Queens acting Hospital Administrator and the Attending
Physician conspired in 1946 that Trump was born in the U.S..

Trump is wealthy and time travel is available at a very high price. He sent a time agent back to change the records because it was all on paper then.(€¢€¿€¢)

[8~{} Uncle Timely Monster