Chaos Master

Default Cell Phone Jammer

I found ancient runes from Loose ] in the floor of
sci.electronics.repair:

I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.

What would you think about this if ***YOU*** where using a cellphone in an
emergency situation, and someone jammed it?

I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn.

Electronics is not the best hobby for you. Get another one.

It has been my experience that most things that are fun and enjoyable
in life are illegal.

I don't think so.

--
'You receive a scroll of signature. It says:'
Chaos MasterŪ - Posting from Porto Alegre - Brazil.