Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:55:29 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:39:43 -0500, Micky
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:27:57 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:17:46 -0500, Micky
wrote:

And what's amazing is that he makes this charge against Cruz without
admitting that the same problem applies to him. He would have you
believe he was born in NYC, but it was actually Yugoslavia.

Where did you get that nugget? Trump was born in Queens.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/20110328125536753.pdf

Do you expect Fox News to work very hard to find out where he was
born, when if anyone succeeds in getting out the news, he'll buy the
station and fire him? Not just fire him, but ruin him. Believe me,
it was Yugoslavia.

Well you'll have to provide me with a credible source. You are

I know people. But they're not prepared to go public.

suggesting the Queens acting Hospital Administrator and the Attending
Physician conspired in 1946 that Trump was born in the U.S..

No, it doesn't have to have been done then. It could have been any
time since he got interested in being president, which was 1988. 88.
Look, I can make up something like your pdf file on my computer. A
printer or caligrapher can do an even better job, even decades ago.
After all, the authentic certificates didn't appear by a miracle.
People made them, and they made one just for him too. The gold
colored thing you can't buy at Home Depot or Target, but they make
them and they'll make one for anyone if you pay them enough. The
handwriting could be by anyone. To make sure they won't squawk
later, choose someone old, who's close to dying anyhow.

If if you pay them enough and they want to spend their retirement in
the country they originally lived in, where money goes farther, that's
the one to hire. If you can't find one just like that, you just pay
more. I can't afford that but he can. I'm not saying after they
did the work, he would have the printer and the handwriters and the
gold foil supplier killed. I'm not going to suggest that.