mike

Default Cell Phone Jammer

Loose Cannon wrote:
I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.
I am told that such a device could be built for $25 or $30 worth of parts.
Does anyone know what parts are required and how to build one?
I get so sick of seeing drivers not paying attention to their driving when
they are yacking on their damned cell phones, I think it is time to fight
back.
I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn. It has been my experience that most things that are fun and
enjoyable in life are illegal.
Thanks for any input.

When the person gets disconnected, what are they gonna do?
Look down at the phone and try to redial. You think that's
better???
Let us know where you're located. I'll help 'em track YOU down
if it's near me.
Your screen name aptly chosen.
mike

laptops and parts Test Equipment