Dr. Anton Squeegee

Default Cell Phone Jammer

In article , says...

I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of
my vehicle when I activate the device.

snip

I am aware that such a device is probably illegal but frankly, I don't give
a damn. It has been my experience that most things that are fun and
enjoyable in life are illegal.

So you would have no problem with running the risk of interrupting
a conversation that any nearby police, fire, or emergency medical
personnel may be having with their HQ? Even though someone's life may
depend on it?

Let me put it this way. Given the variable nature of RF, there is
no frelling way on the planet that you could ever absolutely guarantee
the effects of such a device would be limited to "100 feet or so."

Thanks for any input.

Fair enough. Here's my "input." People with attitudes like yours
are one of the biggest reasons our entire culture is in such trouble.

I suggest -- come to think of it, make that 'strongly urge' --
that you pick another hobby besides electronics.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)