Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default 14 minute somewhat hostile interview with Trump

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 13:17:46 -0500, Micky
wrote:

And what's amazing is that he makes this charge against Cruz without
admitting that the same problem applies to him. He would have you
believe he was born in NYC, but it was actually Yugoslavia. I forget
how his father got there. He was either in the US army occupying
Germany and he visited there, or he was there on business, but Trump's
mother was a Romanian and he was born in Romania. One American

Oops. I meant Yugoslavian and Yugoslavia. See how false rumors get
started, from typos like I made. I don't want that.

parent, the same alleged problem that Cruz has.

In the same way he paid a doctor 10 or 20K extra to say he would be
the healthiest president ever**, as if the doctor knows how healthy
all the others were, he paid someone in the county clerk's office in
NYC to insert a false birth record.

**BTW, what ever happend to the bone problem serious enough for him to
avoid the draft? He or his father was rich then too. He probably
used forged X-rays from someone with a real problem.