Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Small bugs in kitchen, what are they, how to remove? pic

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 4:32:58 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2016 13:57:21 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I sure hope the OP found a cure. Otherwise she's been living with the bugs for
over 5 years. Yuck!

Boll weevils? They get into the flour in your pantry or warehouse.

Some over educated administrator decided to spray bags with chemicals.
He could have killed a thousand prisoners. Twice I worked with the
idiot

Bugs, prisoners, what's the difference? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Prison Monster