Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 6:07:16 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/10/2016 5:51 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 1/10/2016, Uncle Monster supposed :
There is this thing I tell all my Christian friends and
relatives,"Don't tell me how good you are, show me." It's a simple
concept. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Heretic Monster

Very smart concept as well!

I'd have to search for it, but in the KJV there is a
similar conversation. Show me your faith by your works.
--
.

Me, my brother and friends do/did work for a lot of churches. It's not because we share their faith or attend those churches, it's because they're nice people. I know a lot of the members of those churches who've done mission work and one of the churches, a small Episcopal church has a soup kitchen and will feed anyone who comes through the door. They will also give food, clothing and household goods to the needy. I get angry when human trash takes advantage of them but they are wonderful folks. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster