Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 18:22:53 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles expressed precisely :
On 1/10/2016 10:55 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:52:03 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/10/2016 6:06 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:01:53 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/9/2016 7:17 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:14:55 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 1/7/2016 2:10 PM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw brought next idea :

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

You have to really want a Grey at that price. If the bird gets sick
and
dies, it's on you, not the pet store. :/
I had a neighbor who raised parrots. She gave me my first blue
headed
pionus parrot, then a couple years later she gave me a female Timneh
Grey. They were both sweethearts!
Gave? For free?!?

Yes. Both were free ... gifts. She raised birds and wanted them to
have a good home. I hand fed out the Pionus, but the grey was about a
year old my neighbor gave her to me.
She must have been rich, Greys are expensive!

No, she's not rich. She just knew I loved birds, and she gave them to
me.

I guess that's why she's not rich, handing out £500 things like that.
[Shakes head in disbelief]

She raised the birds because she loved doing it, and she wanted to pass
that enthusiasm on to me, I guess. I couldn't afford to buy a bird like
either of them that she gave me, but I was given the birds, anyway.
Sometimes, people get more satisfaction about of being generous than
being rich.

Agreed. I gave away the last bird I had to one of Rhondas co-workers.
She was into birds in a big way so I knew Autumn would be taken care
of.

Thereby doing yourself out of a decent amount of money.

--
Men, here's a tip for dealing with the little lady.
If you upset your wife or girlfriend then she will nag you.