Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:33:39 -0000, burfordTjustice wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:31:17 -0000
"Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:28:36 -0000, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:27:21 -0000
"Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:06:42 -0000, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:03:14 -0000
"Mr Macaw" wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 16:00:24 -0000, burfordTjustice
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:23:01 -0800
"Eagle" wrote:

Muggles expressed precisely :
On 1/9/2016 7:18 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:27:24 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

My daughter has the cockatiels, and when I bought myself
a budgie it feel in love with her cockatiel and had to
go live in that cage!

I had a Macaw in love with an Amazon. If I tried to pick
up the Amazon he'd shout "NO!"

Interracial bird love is so cute.

SHOCK! Mixing the bird species? lol

You daughter did it!
Were you jealous of the black cock?

http://www.someecards.com/life/hallo...te-themselves/

Interesting that you would even know such a thing exists
let along know where to get on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google

Did you send dave eagle one?
His address has been posted on usenet.

Never heard of him.

Tsk! Tsk!
Will take that as you sent him one.
Are you gay or just hate Injuns?

I don't see what either of those has to do with someone I don't know
the sex/race of.

Oh dear, just before you said you never heard of HIM!
Now you say you don't know the sex/race ,
My My, you should fess up you will feel better.

I wrote sex instead of sexual orientation. Clearly someone called "Dave" is male.

--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.