Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default life of a tree revealed in the rings

On 01/10/2016 9:53 AM, Leon wrote:

He does not seem to be capable of communicating whether it be from lack
of education or just being lazy. I seriously doubt he could find the
information you are asking him to produce, again for the above reasons.

Yes, Leon, I shouldn't let myself get riled, but I do hate for actual
misinformation to be unchallenged in rec.woodworking simply for
posterity if nothing else (and, if there were really something to the
claim it'd be nice to know what it _really_ was that tried to report;
often it is so that a research conclusion is badly misstated as to what
that conclusion really was).