Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds
Eagle[_6_] Eagle[_6_] is offline

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

Mr Macaw explained :
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:22:16 -0000, Eagle wrote:

It happens that Mr Macaw formulated :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:47:51 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw formulated on Wednesday :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:28:16 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw was thinking very hard :
On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 16:52:16 -0000, Muggles
wrote:

On 1/5/2016 8:58 AM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw has brought this to us :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 23:36:50 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle

wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have
anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight
from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred
miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

I had a Scarlet Macaw that would bite my ear then say "Ouch!" If I
dared to go anywhere near the Blue Fronted Amazon he was best
friends
with, he'd "say "No...."

Elvis had his 6 foot wroght iron cage in the kitchen, but would pick
the
latch and get out so I built a perch on top of the cage for Him to
roost
at night. In the morning He would get down and trot down the hallway
and
get on the bed to wake Me up. He would pull My hare and when I
opened
My
eyes, He would bob his head up and down and say "HELLO!" lol He
would
run down the hallway and get up on one of the kitchen chairs and
wait
for breakfast. I put a big bowl of seed in front of him, but he
would
just throw the seed all over the floor. He wanted MY breakfast! The
rascal would eat pancakes and eggs with Me. Dayam cannibal! lol

I bet he had beautiful feathers with all that oil in his diet!

Actually too much oil makes feathers black.

That's better than the fine powder Cockatoos have to preen their
feathers with.

What? Cockatoos use powder? Do you buy them a makeup set too?

Yeah but no beakstick. Cockatoo powder gets everything in the house
that dusty look.

African Greys put dust all over my furniture too. They're currently in a
converted garage.

Garage? They have their own room eh? :')
I won't share My garage with My 1968 Chevy C10 short box pickup! That's
My toy!

I keep my cars outside. Garages are for storing things.

And parking your toys....