Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Cree flashlight 2000 lumens

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 8:26:44 PM UTC-5, dangerous dan wrote:
EBay has a really good price on a great flashlight. $8.99 delivered to
your door, in the mail. I got mine today. This is super bright, even with
old batteries from a flashlight that I've used for more than two months.
It's solid construction, beats the hell out of the cheap flashlights I got
from Walgreen's for around $7.00.

Check out a picture at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdkp9gtfle...0.jpg.png?dl=0

The ad says 5 modes with a single button. Do you have to cycle through
all 5 modes just to turn it on and off?

If it is like a similar one that I have, you do not need to cycle through
all 5. It will turn on and off with a quick press of the button on the
back.

Slower presses take it through the cycles.

I have several of the UltraFire lights that use 2 of the cr123 cells. As I
don't use them very often I wanted some batteries that would go for a long
time without use and be ready when I wanted to use it.