Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solid Carbide Endmills

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 3:55:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
By the way, it's easier
to make posts more coherent by not top posting replies.
Eric

It really does not make much difference to me.
if the reply is top posted, I can usually read it and remember what the original message was ( assuming the reply is to a message posted in the last week). If the reply is to a long message, I usually scan down to the new material and do not bother to read the previous posts.

What I really dislike is scanning down to the new material and finding it just says " Me too ". Surely if all that is being said is " me too ", it should be top posted. Obviously I think top posting is a valid choice, but sometimes it is better to bottom post. In this case bottom posting seemed the best.

Dan