Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Tongue n Groove bits

On 1/9/2016 1:15 PM, OFWW wrote:

Thanks for the Jig tips, I was wondering.

Every project of any worth generally has problems to solve.

An ability to be able to devise jigs and fixtures to do things
efficiently, safely and repetitively is a valuable skill to learn.

When I get the time, or if asked a questions, or simply in discussion
about doing something with a jig, I'll often take photos and post them he

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...?noredirect=1#

As they say about pictures ... just a peek at one may open up all kind
of possibilities in your mind for solving your own unique problems.

Not to mention that, do it long enough and you will eventually run
across something you did years ago and wonder "how the hell did I do
that??"

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net