Paul

Default Video camera to portable TV

Good afternoon,

This message is being sent to two groups (rec.video,
sci.electronics.repair) in the hopes that I can find an answer

I building a remotely operated camera for the rear of my truck. It
is home-made with pan-tilt capabilities and some PICs to control the
RF transmitter and reciever.

Basically, I have everything done, except connecting the recieved
video to a small pocket LCD TV with no video inputs. This TV only has
an antenna input. I know an RF adaptor can be used, but I also know
that a standard composite RCA-type input can be directly wired to most
such circuit boards. I just saw one done the other day, where the two
camera outputs were directly soldered to the board, and the TV only
recieved the camera input. [I recall him saying something about an
existing S-video connection hidden somewhere on the board to which the
soldered the cable.]

I can't find a description of how to connect video to TVs anywhere
on the web, although I saw an instructional page a few years back,
that I can no longer find.

Does anyone know how to attach a video input directly to a portable
TV with no video inputs?

Thank you for any tips or leads!

Paul