Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 01/08/2016 02:04 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:00:17 -0800, T wrote:

And Oren though his howitzer was fun!

It was at the time. My gun didn't have kinetic sabot rounds (wash the
remains out with a hose)

The so called rifling on the barrel was a magnetic field
that the puck floated and accelerated down. The puck
never actually touched anything after it started accelerating.

If would have been fun had we actually built one. One
problem, it need the vacuum of space to operate.

To some extent, I wondered if we were doing what was done in
WW2, were they build a 20 foot tall aircraft tire and
made sure the Japanese spies saw it. If the Japanese
actually took it as for real, they must have crapped
their pants. Sort of like the Soviets when I asked for
a quote on a million capacitors.

:-)

, rail guns or lasers that could fire over the
horizon. I'm jealous. I would pee my pants if I got to play with
those weapons today. Back in the day there was Atomic cannons that
were disbanded.

Nevada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMNAxFqGbk

Yikes! That is outrageous! I am shocked. Shocked I
tell you. That is absolutely horrible! I WANT ONE!