Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is this the "Living Room" or the "Death Room" ?

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 5:40:23 PM UTC-5, Art Todesco wrote:

Funny thing, back in the 50s in the Chicago suburbs, I remember it being
called parlor in my house. But, a lot of the kids in the neighborhood
called it the front room, or as they pronounced it, "fron troom". My
wife also remembers that too. Don't know if it is a Chi thing.

Detroit suburbs in the 60s. I heard it called the front room, too.

Cindy Hamilton