Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default How long does it take a locksmith to open a van with keys locked inside?

In article , Mike Lander
wrote:
Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:05:49 +0000, Mike Lander wrote:

OK, so let's try a different tack. What is the Australian
corporation tax rate, as a percentage of revenue?

28.5-30%

And, while we're about it, what was your rough gross margin?

Irrelevant to what Apple's is in Australia.

Oh, I think it is. Because, by the claims you made (which, tbf, you
now agree are ********), anything less than a 30% gross margin would
leave you losing money after tax.

My gross margin is completely irrelevant to what Apple's is before
their lies about their costs.

They aren't lying.

Yes they are. What they are claiming is the cost of the hardware they are
selling is nothing like what Apple pays Foxcon for it even when freight
is included.

There's a lot more to the cost of a product than the build cost. R&D for a
start

--
Please note new email address: