Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT, Trump Filter

On 01/07/2016 08:38 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/7/2016 7:19 PM, T wrote:
On 01/07/2016 09:16 AM, Muggles wrote:
What I'm telling you and what you can't grasp
is that doesn't mean cutting taxes from any level will produce
an increase in revenue or leave it the same. If it did, we could
put taxes at 0% and collect infinite revenue.
Please quote where I said anything close to this? ^

He is looking at it as a linear equation, not a bell curve.
It is static versus dynamic

ok I'm more on the dynamic side of the issue, then.

If you were able to read through Ibn Khaldûn's

http://www.friesian.com/sayslaw.htm#note-0

letter on the subject, you can see where the
tax revenue curve comes from. As government
gets greedier and greedier, people stop producing
because they see no merit and working hard just to
get it taken away.

This is why so many business had taken off to other
lands. Trump's plan will bring them back. This
is a good place to do business: our work force is
the most productive in the world.

Ibn Khaldûn's writings are what the Laffer curve
is based on.

I hope you got a chance to read through it. It
is like taking an entire college course in economics
packed into one letter, so I can see it being a bit
intimidating