Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Call blockers

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 12:39:27 PM UTC-6, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I agree with what Dan said about nomorobo.

Nomorobo explains how their system works by requiring the incoming
call to ring two phone numbers simultaneously, their system number and
your phone number, to determine if the incoming call is a robo-call.
If the call is a robo-call you will only hear that one ring.

I'm sure Nomorobo is fabulous but your local phone company
has to offer/subscribe to it for a person to use it. My
phone company does not, thus the Pro Call Blocker.