Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Winter tires

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/7/2016 8:00 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Time for another set. I used always Michelin Lattitude Xice series.
Any other similar choice?

Very happy with the Nokian I put on last year. The WR3G has a snow
rating but can be used year round. They have other winter models too.

That Nokian is all weather rated but wears fast I heard. Just winter
tire is pretty good. Blizzak when hew is excellent but when tread wears
down it becomes no good 'coz rubber compound is is different. I am
looking at Toy Ice Guard and Continental extreme contact. Summer tire on
my new car is Continental. So will have to check it out little more.