Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Call blockers

Shade Tree Guy writes:

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 9:17:00 AM UTC-8, net cop wrote:

nomorobo works for me.

Visit www.nomorobo.com.

--
Dan Espen

Even with NMR, I still get a dozen calls a week, even after blocking
20 different numbers from some of the persistent telemarketers

I must be blessed.
Close to 100% effective here.
The best part is being in the shower, or otherwise occupied and
hearing that single ring followed by silence.
Telemarketers can get through, so far, nothing is perfect,
but I know I hear at least 9 blocked calls for every one using
some kind of fake number that can't be blocked.
Only 3 today (so far).

--
Dan Espen