Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Call blockers

I got a Pro Call Blocker and found it lacking. Very poor instructions.
Erased contacts without my telling it to. Wouldn't pass calls to telephone
system when in series. Many other problems. I sent it back today.

Any suggestions for a better one?

I may be wong but I'm afraid these gadgets may not be as helpful as we
would hope. I would think the computer programs telemarketers use would
change their fake caller id if a call was blocked until it goes through. I
would think life would be much better if the No Call List was enforced and
phone companies protected against fake caller ids and perhaps blocked ids.

What do you think?

TIA