Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Problem with GE JB700SNSS Range

On 1/6/2016 10:00 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
Our GE JB700SNSS range went dead. The circuit breaker didn't blow. Before I could get time to pull the range out to test
to make sure the main supply was good, it started working again. Or so I thought. The clock is working, but the top
elements don't heat. Since the clock is working, it's not the power. What else could the problem be besides the control
module?

I'd reset the breaker just to be sure. And check for
220 VAC at the socket. The clock might be 110 VAC, and
you could have an open leg on the 220.

--
..
Christopher A. Young