Posted to alt.home.repair
Seymore4Head Seymore4Head is offline

Default Do they make a caulk gun for a tooth paste tube?

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 12:55:31 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 3:15:50 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
I have a new ostomy bag. It comes with a paste (in a tube about the
size of a tooth paste tube) that you squeeze out around the opening to
seal it. It would be nice to have something like a caulk gun to
squeeze it out of the tube.

Anyone know of something like this?

This would be about 2 0z would that work? http://tinyurl.com/zz3j8x3

A Syringe has been suggested. I haven't tried it but I think the
paste would be too thick.

Being able to dispense it from a syringe would make it easier if it
would work.