Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default How long does it take a locksmith to open a van with keys locked inside?

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 07:30:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"

On 2016-01-04, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

[37 lines snipped]

I've asked before and I'll ask again, in case one of you smoke-blowers
can enlighten me: if a company submits its tax return and the Revenue
is happy, just what are you expecting to happen? That the company
decides to pay a larger amount than the tax bill says? How much bigger?
In which country? Who decides how much bigger?

Also bear in mind that such behaviour may well be against the law.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

Also ask the smoke-blowers how much extra they sent the Exchequer last
year. I've never had an answer that amounts to anything other than
"none".

Don’t need to send any extra when you haven't been defrauding the tax
system.

Okay, Clever Clogs, tell us, with cites, when Amazon (for example) was
prosecuted for tax fraud.

MM