Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,alt.home.repair
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default TB x-posting

On 01/03/2016 02:07 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/3/2016 4:52 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
This is new: Thunderbird seems to think that x-posted
messages/newsgroups reside on different servers and refuses to post.
Perhaps it thinks that since the people posting use different servers
the post itself resides on different servers. Or not.

Anyway, it's maddening...

I'm writing this as an original message x-posted into the three
newsgroups just to see what happens...

This is from TB Portable if you see the replies.

I do. This original message x-posted. I've posted into the support.tb
group (run by a moderation Nazi) but haven't got a response yet.

--
Cheers, Bev
"By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8, the other