brewster

Default RCA F32676SB CTC197CD Flyback failure

Hello,
I have a 32" RCA model F32676SB ( chassis CTC197CD) that clicks the
degauss relay about 3-4 times before giving up. At first it would try
a few times and eventually come up, but with HV snapping sounds. I
checked out the FBT and saw signs of leakage so I plan on replacing it
but I'm wondering what else probably should be replaced or at least
checked. I plan on replacing the HOT and reflowing the assorted
transformer connections that seem to be a QC issue with this set. The
Degauss thermistor is also detached from its leads so I'll replace
that as well.
The info I have is the FBT is part #237506 and the HOT is a 2SC5148,
no clue on the thermistor #. Any insite would be greatly welcome!

Thanks!
-Bruce