Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default New California Driving Laws take effect January 1st, 2016

Per Scott Dorsey:
What else are you going do to? Put them in jail? Believe me, living
in an American jail probably beats living in Tegucigalpa these days.
Until it's actually safe to live in Central America and people are able
to make a living doing honest work there, we're going to continue to have
a problem.

I keep hearing that the net Mexico-USA migration is towards Mexico now.

If that's correct, are the numbers over-ridden by immigration from
Central America ?
--
Pete Cresswell