Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Adrian[_10_] Adrian[_10_] is offline

Default Silver bullets

replying to Tom Gardner , Adrian wrote:
Mars wrote:

I've made them for a friend of a friend, charged him out the wazoo!
Forget casting them unless you have a lost wax set-up and a centrifugal
caster. I made them on the lathe, nicest material to turn EVER! They
would shoot just fine, rifling will engrave them just fine and not harm
your tube in any way. The deformation of hollow points will depend on
velocity.

Ah, I didn't think of using a lathe! Nice thinking outside the box.
However, I managed to lost wax cast them using nothing but stuff found
around the house.

For your amusement only:

http://www.mathcs.duq.edu/~vergot/vwg/

Regards from Pittsburgh!