Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default New California Driving Laws take effect January 1st, 2016

On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 07:19:27 -0800
"Eagle" wrote:

AMuzi laid this down on his screen :
On 1/2/2016 8:42 AM, Mark Bannon wrote:
Just to prove that the state is filled with wackos, starting
January 1st, 2016, California DMV offices will begin issuing
driver's licenses to people in the country *illegally*.

Under AB 60, applicants must prove who they are, that they
live in California and, surprisingly for California, they
must also pass a driving test.

A new law will also provide access to auto insurance.

DMV officials say they expect about 1.4 million *illegal*
cheaters to apply for a driver's license in the first three
years.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...=201520160AB60

The last time I had "access to auto insurance" it was $300 cash or
certified check, in person at their offices, for a 30 day policy.
Wonder what these guys will pay, if anything..

I don't think issuing Cali drivers license to illegals will attract
many illegals. That would mean they would have to get legal and buy
insurance or have their ride confiscated and them jailed for no
insurance. You can't jail the buggers because of being in country
illegally, so off they go....on foot.

Put down the pipe and back away.
You stupid ****ing dope head.
They already drive!