Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default If you dont have a 2016 Calendar

On 1/2/2016 9:11 AM, Art Todesco wrote:

I've been using Google Calendar for years, even before I had a smart
phone. Before that, I used an app for a PDA; didn't use the PDA, but I
did use the PC program for calendar. My wife was reluctant to change her
ways from paper.

Google calendar is very handy. My wife has frequent doctor appointment
and PT tests.

What makes it hand is any appointments either of us make are seen by the
other both on the computer and phone. Easy to avoid conflicts that way
and no need to call and check.

Wife had a flip phone to carry and in the few years she had it she would
make about two calls a year. She wanted a smart phone like mine. I
figured it would be a wast of money, but I give her most anything she
wants. Wow, it gets used many times a day, but still only a couple of
calls a year. Appointments, keeping in touch with kids and grandkids,
news, weather. Most important, she texts me every morning so I know she
is OK and having her coffee.