Posted to alt.home.repair

Default If you dont have a 2016 Calendar

On 1/1/2016 10:58 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/1/2016 9:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 20:05:44 -0600, wrote:

You posted to a non-calendar newsgroup. Nothing about home repair.
Right now, only politicians worry about calendars.

I have a new calendar for 2016. Can anyone tell me how to hang it? Do
I need special tools?

The old calendar fell off the wall last February so I can't use that nail.
Thanks for any help,
Dateless in Dallas

Dear Dateless in Dallas,
Calendars sure can be tricky. There
are some good non credit college courses, you
can take at University of Texas, Dallas campus.
You can meet some other single folks, and
practice calendar hanging on wall mockups in
the class rooms.

--
..
Christopher A. Young