Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default If you dont have a 2016 Calendar

On 1/1/2016 11:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 10:58:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/1/2016 9:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jan 2016 20:05:44 -0600, wrote:

You posted to a non-calendar newsgroup. Nothing about home repair.
Right now, only politicians worry about calendars.

I have a new calendar for 2016. Can anyone tell me how to hang it? Do
I need special tools?

The old calendar fell off the wall last February so I can't use that nail.
Thanks for any help,
Dateless in Dallas

Please see the thread I started earlier this evening entitled "Has Anyone
Tried Sugru Moldable Glue"

www.sugru.com

You expect me to look it up myself? How rude. I come here to have
everything done for me.