Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:05:37 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Equipment.jpg

DAMN, Ig. I've been meaning to ask you this for years now:

_When_ are you going to learn how to process graphics for the web?
Your images are all huge (5k x 3k pixels) and multi-megabyte. I pare
a graphic like that down to 1024 largest dim and dice it to maybe
100kb. Each is done in under ten seconds, and each loads in seconds.
Yours take nearly a minute on my 4mbs DSL to load. I realize that
some pictures will need to be large to show details for a sale, but
several smaller snippets from one would work better for you, I'm sure.
Consider Photoshop or another image processing prog.

IRFANVIEW is quick and easy. And yeah..took forever to load.

http://www.irfanview.com/
And get the plugins/addons.

Good stuff Maynard!!