Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:49:39 -0600, Ignoramus24626
wrote:

On my website, I advertise "Free Equipment Removal" whereby I remove
obsolete equipment. Usually it is old heavy obsolete metalworking
machinery and infrastructure. Like lathes and pumps and piping and
such.

http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...ry-removal.mpl

This time, it was something else. A nice younger gentleman called me
and asked if I could remove some food equipment that he had to get rid
of today.

I said sure.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Equipment.jpg

Two hours later I was done.

What that stuff in the above picture, is a new Scotsman ice bag
cabinet, as well as a used "Ole Hickory" natural gas meat smoker. I
kept asking the Russian Santa, called Ded Moroz, for something like
that smoker, for years. Ded Moroz brings presents for the New Year,
so, I think, he finally heard me and got me this on Dec 30.

Nice!

I noticed the knobs are broken off on the smoker controls. Just the
knobs are is the mechanism damaged as well?

Gunner