Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Funny Noises from SWMBO's Jeep Compass

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 8:21:23 AM UTC-6, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in
:

BTW, you still stuck in that wheelchair?

An intelligent imaginative troll is fun to frak with and should be
cultivated. He/she/it makes for a lot of entertainment if Hsi a good
one

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

Well ok, I'll ask. How is your wheelchair today U.M.?

He was very happy to cradle my ass this morning so I could eat breakfast. "Wheelie" is having a happy new year but he's gonna be lonely soon because I'm walking more. I'm gonna make it back on my feet in 2016. Yay! I'm getting stronger. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster