Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On 2015-12-31, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:05:37 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 17:49:39 -0600, Ignoramus24626
wrote:

[ ... ]

DAMN, Ig. I've been meaning to ask you this for years now:

_When_ are you going to learn how to process graphics for the web?
Your images are all huge (5k x 3k pixels) and multi-megabyte. I pare

[ ... ]

Consider Photoshop or another image processing prog.

[ ... ]

Forget photoshop. There is a free program that would work perfectly
for Igor (and the rest of you) called IrfanView. Tiny little chunk of
code that works wonders as a viewer.compressor, and even limited
editing (like color balance, redeye rmoval, etc)

I believe that Iggy uses linux by preference, so neither
Photoshop nor IrfanView are available choices. However, "the GIMP" will
do it all, and is also free. (And -- he probably uses it already.)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail