Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus24995 Ignoramus24995 is offline

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On 2015-12-31, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 22:33:27 -0600, Ignoramus24626

On 2015-12-31, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 12/30/2015 6:49 PM, Ignoramus24626 wrote:
On my website, I advertise "Free Equipment Removal"
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...ry-removal.mpl

Nice page - there is "No BS" flavor to it.

Thank you! I did try to impart that flavor.

One of my sources of inspiration on how to write websites for working
people, is Vannatta Brothers forestry equipment website.

http://vannattabros.com/

Those pictures are way too small to impart detail, Ig. bseg

He has good sized pictures. He made his websites a long time ago, like
2008, and his pistures were top resolution for the time.

Here's an example:

view-source:http://www.vannattabros.com/skidder2.html

scroll to the bottom for date embedded in HTML

div class="dateline"
- - Updated 03/21/2008
/div