Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Heavy blankets on top or on bottom in bed to keep warm?

On 12/31/2015 3:08 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'm now very comfortable sleeping on the *floor*. Purchasing a new bed
(on the list for 2016) is always a hassle as no one likes beds as firm
as I do so no one MAKES beds as firm as I'd *like*! :

Sounds like twin beds is the answer.

SWMBO and I sleep in separate bedrooms. Our schedules and sleeping
preferences are too dissimilar to make sharing a bed feasible. I
prefer things cooler, firmer, etc. And, I'm often *going* to bed
just about the time she is crawling *out* of bed! Keeping our
own rooms ("domains") makes things a lot easier and pleasant for both
of us! :

Don't disregard them and think you will
be far apart. You put them next to each other and it is just like a king bed
where you can cuddle together all night.

If you like to read or watch TV in bed consider one of the adjustable beds as
if is as comfortable as sitting in a recliner

*If* I make it *into* the bed before falling asleep, about the only thing
I've got energy left to do is fall asleep. : Hopefully, I've not left
a pot of water boiling on the stove, back door unlocked, lights on in
the house, etc. before doing so! :