Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default Heavy blankets on top or on bottom in bed to keep warm?

On 12/31/2015 12:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/31/2015 8:57 AM, Meanie wrote:

Separate apartments is a little extreme (though not to be completely
ignored if she's a PITA), but the idea of two twin beds next to each
other could be a possibility. That is of course, you both need that
togetherness when sleeping. Each could have their own set of sheets yet
still maintain a one bed sense. It will also help apply a center line
when the fight ensues about who's on whose side.

After my wife had surgery I bought her a power adjustable bed. We liked
it so much we ditched the king size, bought another and now have them
side by side. No fighting for the covers in the middle of the night and
reading or TV is more comfortable.

A testimonial. It can save many marriages.