Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Heavy blankets on top or on bottom in bed to keep warm?

On 12/31/15 1:28 AM, Micky wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 05:25:15 -0000 (UTC), "E. Robinson"
wrote:

Maybe you could do me a favor. Figure out why you feel warmer the
moment you put an additional blanket on, even though there has been
not enough time for any heat to build up. When you know the answer
to that, let me know, and it might help you answer your quesiton too.

The added weight triggers an anticipatory "now I'm warm" response?

--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law