Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On 2015-12-31, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Score! We love our smoker. I use it all year around. Smoke
a roast for 6 hours and it falls apart. I smoke corn on the cob
and whatever. Just figure the time at the temp and put it in near
the end.

Nice. What wood do you use?

I use hickory, cherry, pear, sugar maple, apple, and grape. Depending on
the meat.

Nice bucket on the side for grease trap.

Yes, that makes washing the smoker very easy. I already cleaned it up
some today.

Now for a nice Pecan tree to fall down in the ice to fetch the smoking
wood! Or a plum. Or go to a big box - and they have bags of cherry.....

Anything but apple...

Steve W.