Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default How much heat is lost in a steaming hot shower anyway?

My 2 Cents wrote:
On 12/30/2015 10:55 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Internet access.

got my gas bill today 70.95 for the month it runs around 25 dollars for
non heating months. So 45 bucks to keep from freezing for a month,
that's a pretty good deal, keep on fracking.

Our bill includes power, gas, water(tap water, sewer service), garbage
pick up(waste, recyclable), snow removal on the walking path in the
park. ~400.00 CAD in the winter. Your gas pump price is lower than ours.
Right now 1.25 CAD/Litre for 91 Octane gasoline which my car needs.
There are two known cases of minor quakes due to fracking, one in
Northern B.C., one in Northern Alberta. Fracking co, is hurting too
because of low price of oil...