Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 125v vs. 117v revisited

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 10:45:53 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:29:58 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 8:04:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:

My saying an undersized fead and inballanced load could cause it would
only be because the neutral was overloaded by the inballance. With a
properly balanced load the neutral carries NO current.

I think you have a hybrid word "imbalance" and "unbalance"? (or I'm not competent in Canadienese) (?_?)

Yea, it should have been spelled Imbalance. I used to be a very good
speller in my younger days - last one standing in spelling bees, but
there are more words now, and I've let my spelling slip - and
generally don't use spell-check.

Don't worry, it's premature postification and it happens to all guys sometimes. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Accidental Monster