Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus24626 Ignoramus24626 is offline

Default Free Equipment Removal and Russian Santa

On 2015-12-31, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Score! We love our smoker. I use it all year around. Smoke
a roast for 6 hours and it falls apart. I smoke corn on the cob
and whatever. Just figure the time at the temp and put it in near
the end.

Nice. What wood do you use?

Nice bucket on the side for grease trap.

Yes, that makes washing the smoker very easy. I already cleaned it up
some today.

Now for a nice Pecan tree to fall down in the ice to fetch the smoking
wood! Or a plum. Or go to a big box - and they have bags of cherry.....

Anything but apple...

Martin

On 12/30/2015 5:49 PM, Ignoramus24626 wrote:
On my website, I advertise "Free Equipment Removal" whereby I remove
obsolete equipment. Usually it is old heavy obsolete metalworking
machinery and infrastructure. Like lathes and pumps and piping and
such.

http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...ry-removal.mpl

This time, it was something else. A nice younger gentleman called me
and asked if I could remove some food equipment that he had to get rid
of today.

I said sure.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Equipment.jpg

Two hours later I was done.

What that stuff in the above picture, is a new Scotsman ice bag
cabinet, as well as a used "Ole Hickory" natural gas meat smoker. I
kept asking the Russian Santa, called Ded Moroz, for something like
that smoker, for years. Ded Moroz brings presents for the New Year,
so, I think, he finally heard me and got me this on Dec 30.