Biscuit

Default Clearing gutters... any tricks or tools?

I would open a gutter joint down line the blockage, to catch the debris
when it's flushed down the pipe to avoid possibility of blocking the
underground drain.

"TonyK" wrote in message
Hi

Now all the leaves are down I need to clear the gutters as quite a few are
completely full and overflowing etc. problem is that most of them are

about
5-6 metres up!

Is there a specific tool you can get? I'm thinking of something like a
hooked garden hoe on a long pole. Best idea I can come up with is to fix a
garden hose onto a long reach roller pole I've got (4.8 metres) and blast
the leaves out but this will be ridiculously messy.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Tony